Due to the generous support from club sponsors
We are very happy to able to provide FREE UNIFORMS to ALL PLAYERS who sign up for our Fall Competitive Program
What is the Competitive Program?
The Competitive program is our flagship program which offers both Fall & Spring competitive soccer for children born between 2001 & 2011. This is easily our largest & most successful program which recently received State & Regional success in the Spring 2019 season. These teams will receive regular & planned coaching in from Billings United coaches & travel throughout Montana & beyond to compete against the best there is to challenge these aspiring athletes & to give them a great fun experience while being part of our inclusive & supportive Billings United community.
How does it work?
Players are assessed according to their birth year (Player’s are grouped into birth year groups)
Players are then grouped according to developmental level:
• U9’s-U15’s need to train with players of similar ability
• Multiple teams are created within age groups based on ability
• There is some fluidity for players to move between teams in age group based on their potential development during the season.
• Work with a specific team in development group
• Assist director with evaluating players
• Implement sessions & provide feedback
Timbers & Thorns Directors
• Create season plan
• Create and implement session plans, club curriculum
• Work with staff coaches in development group to improve player development
Fall season: Aug – October
Evaluations Aug 2nd, 4th, 5th. 5:30-7:00pm at Amend Park, Billings. Tryout Registration deadline July 25th.
Season fee Training $575 includes a full uniform & the following:
Training & dedicated team coach/coaches
• August – October 3 sessions per week (Field fees included)
• 3 game dates: anticipated first game dates late August.
• 1 tournament (Additional Tournaments are covered by the parents of the team)
Find your age
Fall 2021 – Spring 2022 seasons
Birth Year 2013 (U9)
Birth year 2012 (u10)
Birth year 2011 (u11)
Birth year 2010 (U12)
Birth year 2009 (U13)
Birth year 2008 (U14)
Birth year 2007 (U15)
Birth year 2006 (U16)
Birth year 2005 (U17)
Birth year 2004 (U18)
Birth year 2003 (U19)
Fall Tryout Details
Fall tryouts August 2nd, 4th, 5th @ Amend Park, Billings.
Tryout fee $25. $10 late registration fee will occur after the tryout registration date of July 25th.