These sessions will be run by the Billings United Technical staff in conjunction with members of the coaching staff. These sessions will focus on individual skill development and preparing players to advance their skills and understanding of the game. The US Soccer play, practice, play methodology will be used to create a reality based environment where players will be challenged to solve soccer problems on their own through guided questions and answers. Player will be placed in a game-like environment and each week will have an attacking or defending topic broken down by area of the field.
• U7-U8 (players born in 2011 or 2010)
• April 3-May 17 (7-week season)
• Tuesday/Thursday 6:30PM-7:30PM
• Weekly inter-club 4v4 scrimmages during training sessions.
• Individual Registration (max capacity 45 registrants)
What to Bring
Soccer cleats, shin-guards, water bottle, soccer-ball,